We looked at each other a little too long to be ‘just friends’.
"You know at the end of Grease when Sandy comes out with that makeover, and everyone is like "damn!" and "Oh snap!". That's what your selfie reminds me of."
Haha thank you, Tyler!
(I posted this a little late - sorry! NO idea which selfie this is referring to. But thank you!!)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Me:I won't let it bother me I won't let it bother me I won't let it bother me
Me:*lays down to sleep at night*
Me:It bothers me, actually it really fucking bothers me, so let's lay here and think and stress about it instead of sleeping.
"but why are you so practically perfect~~~ <3"
like i wanna see you i miss you i want to give you a big huggie!!!